For every little problem you’re having, there’s a solution. However, not every solution is easy to find or even possible, at least not without spending a lot of money. This is where a proper funnel comes in. A properly built funnel is an effective way to get new customers to your website. The key to getting a good funnel is to start with a rock-solid website with a great design. Once you have that, all you need is to have a basic understanding of what constitutes a good campaign, and all you need to do is to choose the right campaign.
The goal of a business page is twofold:
1. To give people a reason to visit your site
2. To create real life value for the viewer.
Here is how to make the most out of your page:
1. Homepage: The website homepage is the key to getting visitors. It should focus on your business and highlight its value to visitors without being too salesy.
2. Offer a valuable incentive: Offer a free sample, a special offer, or a freebie to increase your chances of getting more visitors.
3. Use the content on your site to create a reason for people to visit a second time: Adding new content to your blog or a new article in your newsletter.
Not every page that converts is created equal. In fact, there are many types of pages that exist on the internet. Some pages are created with the sole purpose of driving traffic to the page publisher. Others are created to drive traffic to a specific set of landing pages, which the publisher has determined to be the best conversion point. The conversion rate of your page is the number of people that end up on your site after clicking an ad. If you want more people to come to your site, you need to have a good conversion rate.